By the way, Congrats Tan!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
So the baby talks come again. Alyssa asked me, "how did Aunt Tan get a baby in her tummy?" My response was, "from Heavenly Father." Well of course that doesn't suffice a 4 year-old curious mind so she asks, "How did he gibed (give) it to her?" Well this is when I am grateful for a short attention span and the convo ended. Phew! eluded another difficult question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see I'm not the only who is faced with this question often...let me know how you handle it in the future. :)
Oh, but I don't think that this is the end of it. You still get 8 more months of questions from her. But better her than Cam, those were the ones that sucked!!
Congrats Tan, we are excited for the new little one!
Post a Comment