Super cute photos! I am half tempted to fly out to Utah just so Emily can take some pictures of Sydnee. She does an awesome job! Cam sure is a little version of Frog (Paul) isn't he! Your kids sure are growing up! :0)
My favorite was when I asked him about his favorite sports (to get him to relax) - he said soccer. I said, "Guess what my favorite sport is?!" He looked at me and said (with no humor in his voice), "Picture taking." :) ha ha ha. Wrong - soccer.
6 comments:
I love them ALL. Good luck picking one.
Love ya
mom
Super cute photos! I am half tempted to fly out to Utah just so Emily can take some pictures of Sydnee. She does an awesome job! Cam sure is a little version of Frog (Paul) isn't he! Your kids sure are growing up! :0)
My favorite was when I asked him about his favorite sports (to get him to relax) - he said soccer. I said, "Guess what my favorite sport is?!" He looked at me and said (with no humor in his voice), "Picture taking." :) ha ha ha. Wrong - soccer.
Wow!!! great pictures Cam!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!!
As usual, the pictures are so fun. Cam is dang cute and the pictures turned out great. Nice job on both parts! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment