Since I had a ball game tonight I decided to look for my uniform to see if it needed washed. Of course, it did, so I threw it in the washer and later made the comment to Alyssa that I needed to put it in the dryer so it wasn't wet for the game. A while later I remembered to go change the laundry, when to my surprise, the dryer was going with just my jersey inside. She emptied the dryer and dug my shirt out of the washer and started the dryer all by herself and without saying anything to me. How thoughtful of a 4 year old!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is getting to big... :) And she is so precious.
I can't believe she is tall enough to do that and she knows what button to push to start the dryer. Little girls are so much fun to have around. They seem so much more intuitive to things around them. Maybe I say that because I have a little one who is that way. Way to go Alyssa! =)
That's awesome!! What a cutie.
Can I borrow her for a little while?
She has such a mothering tendency, glad she takes care of you like she does the cousins.
love ya
Post a Comment