9 months really isn't THAT long to wait between posts :) Just kidding, I still can't believe Paul and Jay walked away from that truck, Poor Red, he made it through a lot!
I'm glad you have decided to post something! Yes 'Red' has been through alot. We should have a memorial. I am thankful that no one has been hurt in all the recent roll- overs... Thank You God, we need to keep them here with us.
2 comments:
9 months really isn't THAT long to wait between posts :) Just kidding, I still can't believe Paul and Jay walked away from that truck, Poor Red, he made it through a lot!
I'm glad you have decided to post something! Yes 'Red' has been through alot. We should have a memorial.
I am thankful that no one has been hurt in all the recent roll- overs... Thank You God, we need to keep them here with us.
Post a Comment